Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Episode 8 - What I Did On My Holidays

Episode 8 -What I Did on My Holidays (~ 42 min)

Liz and Emma introduce a new segment. Whereas in previous episodes we have conducted episode-length interviews about our interviewee's gaming history (i.e. the First Time series of shows), in Episode 8 we have a short chat to Matt about his experiences at Phenomenon Con. This shorter interview segment will henceforth be known as "the Quickie"!
(Why start being highbrow about it now?)

We also discuss the gaming and geekery that both Liz and I immersed ourselves in since we last sat down to record together.

This episode is the first that has been entirely recorded on the new microphone, and at Liz's new house.
Please send us feedback by leaving a comment on this blog or emailing to natural20podcast@gmail.com; or, if you would like to tell the world how much you love us, leave us some feedback on iTunes!